Thinking about a solar PV system for your home?
SoL Energy has been installing custom, residential solar systems and building trusted relationships with home owners in the Roaring Fork Valley since 2003. Installing a solar system on your home is a good decision for your family, your wallet, and the environment; and SoL Energy will make sure you get the system you need supported by the the expertise you expect and the customer service you deserve. See below for more information on installing a residential solar system, and
Good for You and Good for Colorado
SoL Energy has been installing custom, residential solar systems and building trusted relationships with home owners in the Roaring Fork Valley since 2003.
A solar system on your home can:
- Decrease or eliminate your electric bill
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Reduce your dependence on fossil fuels
- Make you immune to increased electric costs
- Increase the value of your home.
- Give you bragging rights…
How Solar PV Works
- Solar panels convert the sun’s rays to direct current (DC) electricity, which then goes to an inverter where it is converted into alternating current (AC), the type of electrical current used in our homes.
- Next, the power goes to your electric meter where the net amount of energy your system is generating is recorded, and then into your home.
- If you need more electricity then your system is generating at any point in time, you draw that electricity from the grid, but when you are generating more electricity then you are using, the surplus energy is fed onto the power grid, spinning the meter backward.
Steps To Solar Ownership
Purchasing a solar system for your home is easy, and SoL Energy’s staff will work with you every step of the way to ensure you get the system you need and the service your deserve.
Steps To Solar Ownership
Step 1. Initial Consultation: Your Project Manager will discuss your goals and parameters, and perform an initial solar evaluation of your home using online satellite imagery.
Step 2. Site Visit: Your Project Manager will meet with you at the site to further evaluate the solar potential, present an initial proposal, and discuss your system, available incentives and financing options.
Step 3. Technical Design & Proposal: Shortly after you will receive a technical design and proposal for an appropriate solar system and we will discuss the installation timeline.
Step 4. Installation: SoL Energy’s staff will ensure all appropriate permitting is complete; install your PV system; perform a through site clean up; and apply for any rebates or incentives you are eligible for.
Step 5: Online Performance Monitoring & Support: You will be able to monitor your system’s performance on line and we’ll be there to assist you if you need additional support.
Rebates, Incentives and Financing
Home owners have access to a variety of tax incentives and rebates that may drastically reduce the cost of a system, and financing options to make paying for that system affordable. Your Project Manager will work with you to make sure you take advantage of any rebates and incentives to lower the cost of your system and then help you explore financing options to cover the remaining cost. See below to learn more, or Contact Us Today.
Solar Incentives and Rebates
You may be eligible for the following to help reduce the cost of your system:
- Federal Income Tax Credit (30%)
- State of Colorado Sales Tax Waivers (2.9%)
- Utility and community resource office rebates and incentives
Talk to us about how you can take advantage of these incentives and the latest utility rebates available in your area. And don’t worry about the paperwork, SoL Energy staff will handle any rebate and incentive applications.
Take advantage of a low cost loan with favorable terms from onr fo SoL Energy’s partners, and replace your electric bill with a loan payment that will never increase and that will end once your loan is paid off. Talk to your SoL Energy Project Manger for more information and how to apply for our 0% down loans. 12 or 20 year terms available.
SoL Energy is the solar company the experts trust thier systems to.
Ken has been my go-go guy for PVs, and is generally considered the best PV expert in our PV-rich area. He designed and installed my state-of-the-art, superefficient home and office’s PV system which can run resiliently with or without the the grid
I work in the utility industry and know many of the solar installers in the valley and statewide. My wife and I chose to work with SoL Energy because their experience, level of customer service and personal approach were the best fit for us, and we have been very happy with our system and the ongoing support.